Welcome back to Talented Tuesday! We had a great turn out last week, and I hope you all enjoyed linking up your projects and finding some new blogs to check out. I can’t even begin to tell you how difficult it was for me to choose only three to feature. Let’s see what you’ve been up to this week!
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Suzi from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Adding Rustic Décor to the Family Room from Lavender Lane
I love all the details in this Camp Themed Playroom from Delightfully Noted.
These Jalapeno Cheddar Sour Cream Biscuits from Jenn’s Random Scraps would last about 30 seconds in my house.
I’m sure I could find a perfect spot for this Upcycled Barn Door from Joy in our Home if she ever gets tired of it.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.