Thanks for joining us for another addition of Talented Tuesday! I’m actually in Las Vegas this week, so as you’re reading this I’m probably relaxing somewhere with my feet up, enjoying a drink with an umbrella in it. What are YOU up to?
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
This no-sew teepee from Munchkin Time is so sweet, and comes with a video tutorial.
As always, it’s nearly impossible to narrow it down to three projects to feature, but here are a few that caught my eye!
I want this Wonder Woman cake from Honey and Roses for my next birthday. I don’t know if I can wait that long.
We go through a lot of granola bars in my house, and I’ve been wanting to try making some homemade. This recipe from Love to be in the Kitchen sounds like a great place to start.
I love guacamole, in all its many forms, but these Guacamole Egg Rolls from Lamberts Lately look especially delicious.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.