Did you know that every time you click on a project that someone has shared in our Talented Tuesday party, you’re voting for the most popular link of the week? That link gets prominently featured here, and at all FIVE of the other hostesses’ blogs, the next week. If there’s something you really like, show your support by giving it a click!
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
A little addition made a huge difference to this Ikea Shelf Wrapped with Wood from Making it in the Mountains.
This Barnyard Party from Re-Fabbed looks like it could be pulled off with a pretty reasonable budget.
These Mini S’mores Pies from Home Maid Simple look super easy to make.
This Baby Girl Shower Card from Sarah Celebrates is so sweet.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.