I think I’ve had my last overnight adventure of the summer, so I guess it’s time to buckle down and get ready for fall. The summer has been so uncharacteristically hot here, for once I think I’m ready for it to be over! I’m starting to think about pumpkins and colorful leaves – how about you?
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
How adorable is this Yearly Back to School Shirt from Where the Smiles Have Been? I’d love to see him in it when he’s about 14!
I love this Two Tone Painted Card Catalog from Dandelion Patina. Do you think she’ll have to explain to many people what a card catalog is?
I’ve seen outdoor pillows with house numbers on them, but I love the different take of this Zip Code Pride Pillow from Champagne DIY.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now on to the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and remember to link back to us!