I hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend! The kids are back in school, the weather is starting to turn and the trees are starting to lose their leaves. It’s almost autumn, and I say bring it on!
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
How to Organize Any Space for Free from Queen of the Wilson Household
This dressing table transformation on Vikalpah is beautiful! It looks like a completely different piece of furniture.
These paper flowers from White House Crafts could be used for so many things.
This Taco Bread Boat from The Painted Apron reminds me of taco pizza, only easier.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now on to the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and remember to link back to us!