If you didn’t know that tomorrow is the first official day of autumn, a quick glance at the projects that were linked up to last week’s party would probably give it away. Fall is definitely upon us, and the red, yellow and orange is a welcome sight. It usually sneaks up on me, but after the crazy summer we just had I’ve never been so happy to see those leaves hitting the ground.
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
How to Make Easy Cheap Artwork with Scrapbook Paper from 2 Bees in a Pod
I haven’t done any canning for a couple of years, and I’m starting to miss it. Fortunately, Laura’s Little House Tips is here with 20 Saucy and Satisfying Canning Recipes.
This Floating Girl Inspired Chest of Drawers from Anastasia Vintage is quite a transformation from where this piece of furniture started.
The men in my house are very big doughnut fans. They also like a little pumpkin this time of year, so I think these Purely Pumpkin Baked Donuts 3 Ways from Grounded and Surrounded is going to have to happen. We can even invite my daughter and son-in-law, because these sweet treats are gluten free!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now on to the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and remember to link back to us!