We finally, FINALLY, are starting to feel a little fall around here. The mountain even got a light dusting of snow a few days ago. For someone who can’t stand being cold, and yet always is, I can’t believe how much I look forward to the change in the weather when fall arrives!
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Croque Monsieur Pie from Simply Suzanne’s
These Kitschy Pom Pom Pumpkin Napkin Rings from Orange Bettie would be a cute and inexpensive addition to a Halloween table.
I love how this Whimsical Wood Harlequin Table from Just the Woods turned out. It would look great with some Halloween décor on top!
I’ve never considered how convenient it would be to have mobile office supplies. I might need to try this DIY Portable Office Space from One Mile Home Style.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now on to the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and remember to link back to us!