Staci from Crafty Staci
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Chocolate Upside Down Cake from Jenn’s Random Scraps
This Hot Pepper Oil from The Life Jolie looks like something my husband would enjoy. If I didn’t think I would die in the process, I’d make this with the scorpion peppers that are currently segregated from all the other food in our refrigerator.
This is the perfect time of year to whip up some cloth napkins for your holiday table. This Makes That shows us how they’re made.
I love the simplicity of this Rustic Style Arrow Art from Dandelion Patina.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now on to the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and remember to link back to us!