Since Christmas is near the end of next week (WHAT?!?!?!?) and we know everyone is very busy, we’ve decided to take a break from our link party for a bit. Link up with us today, then come back and join us again on January 5th. We’ll all celebrate the new year together!
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Rustic Glam Christmas Tour from Designing Vibes
Cookie butter is already amazing, but Gingerbread Cookie Butter? I’m gonna need a spoon. Thanks to Grounded and Surrounded for sharing this recipe.
This Magazine Christmas Tree from My Sweet Things is a great holiday recycling project.
I didn’t think I liked cranberry sauce until I tried some that didn’t come in a can. I think this version from Jenn’s Random Scraps takes it up yet another notch.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now on to the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links and remember to link back to us!