It looks like this Tuesday has us wishing a fond farewell to another one of our hostesses – Aspen Jay. I would say we’re going to miss her, but she promises to keep joining the party to share her fun ideas!
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kristina from My Own Home Blog
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Stephanie from One Mile Home Style
Jalapeno Hushpuppies from Don’t Sweat the Recipe
I like the simplicity and natural look of this Yarn Wall Hanging from Twelve on Main.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen brownie thins before, so I’m completely intrigued by this recipe from Healthy Helper.
I’m a bit nautically focused right now because of my newly-minted Navy sailor son, so this Repurposed Faux Wooden Ship Wheel from A Vintage Green caught my eye.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now on to the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.