It’s been crazy hot here the last few days, so I loved seeing all of the summer links at our last party! What have you been up to this week?
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kristina from My Own Home Blog
Stephanie from One Mile Home Style
Kim from This Ole Mom
Christin from Positively Bliss
How to Make a Rustic Octagon Mirror from My Love 2 Create
This Giraffe Crochet Hat from Jenny and Teddy – ohmygoodness!
I always love a good finished quilt, like this one from The Creative Side.
I love a bowl of cereal once in a while, and these Frozen Cereal Pops from The Painted Apron feel perfect right about now.
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button for your site!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features! Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button or have a link back somewhere on your blog.